February 10, 2013

A New Look

First of all, I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for following along and reading my articles.  This has been an outstanding opportunity for me - and hopefully you've enjoyed the content.  As we've grown in readership, it became evident I desperately needed to redesign the site.  All my articles are now categorized by their respective topic - either hunting or fishing.  Have a look around the new site, let me know what you think!  Feel free to email me - ThePursuitOutdoors@gmail.com - with any insights or suggested edits you may have.

I'm currently finishing up my next article "Giants on the Hard Deck" where I detail tips for catching monster trout through the ice, including pictures of a new personal best - an 8 pound Brown!

Stay tuned, more great things are to come!


- Jared




A beautiful shot of Mike Reider reeling in the biggest trout of his life to date - a teaser for another upcoming article on night fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment